It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We’re aware that we need more diversity in our senior leadership roles, so we welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
Location(s): Business Area is North of England – preferred location – Yorkshire/Northeast
Closing Date: TBC
About the role
We have a great opportunity for a well-rounded, dynamic person to be a Client Manager. Working with several Public Sector organisations in health and local government, you will build strong, sustainable relationships that allow you to consistently develop these accounts, creating real partnerships with the customers.
You will develop a thorough understanding of the health and local government sectors and the drivers that help to influence strategy across these sectors from Senior Leadership contacts to the expectations of everyday patients and citizens.
The individual will be responsible for revenue maximisation, base growth, and tenure of their accounts, across several products and services including Connectivity, Telephony, Mobile, ICT and Digital Services. The successful candidate will prioritise work and manage expectations to manage all elements of commercial relationships effectively in line with the resources available
Working closely with your virtual team, sales team, and Head of Sales, to ensure all the team KPI`s are met, taking ownership of both personal and team objectives. This is a great opportunity for you to join us and successfully own and grow your own account base.
- Ultimate responsibility for the delivery of all personal KPI`s and targets
- Responsibility for the customers satisfaction (measured as 60+ for NPS)
- Ultimate responsibility for adhering to all Virgin Media O2’s minimum standards (outlined in the Prepare section of the leadership capabilities overleaf)
- Growth & Retention of all services
- Quickly develop a full understanding of Virgin Media O2’s Business propositions, creating tailored value propositions for you customer
- Acting as an ambassador for the team and exhibiting Virgin Media O2’s core values
- Clear account plans to meet the growth objectives (with relevant stakeholder signoff across marketing, operations, customer service, finance, executive and board level)
What We Need from You:
- Demonstrable track record of Strategic Sales Skills/Account Management
- Ability to influence at both operation and “C” Level
- Ability to build effective cross-functional working relationships
- Ability to Drive and define timescales and client decision making processes
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and professional
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding of ICT Services and Communications
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiator
- Strong IT knowledge with convergence technologies.
- Products and services knowledge including IT hardware
- Keen understanding of procurement conditions of such regulated markets
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to execute effectively.
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.