Whether you’re new to care environments or experienced, you’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as an Administrator in our Deaf Services at Achieve together.
Location: London; SW11
Contract / Shifts available: Permanent part-time 15.5 hours per week. Shifts may vary depending on need.
Rate: £8.91 p/h (£7,181.46 p/a based on 15.5hr week)
Your new job: You’ll play a vital part in providing administrative support to service teams, enabling them to spend more time with people who have hearing loss and complex needs.
Your role is to:
- Support the team with diary management, organising travel and meetings
- Provide administrative support to the team where required such as, processing letters, taking minutes, stationary orders, generating reports, using the HR and recruitment systems and providing information to head office
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant by ensuring all paperwork is up to date for service users staff and the building
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially manage data and information
- Deal with issues as they arise escalating to line management in line with policy
- Maintain the electronic and paper filing systems and ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Track training evaluations, ensuring a full set of data is available and following up on negative feedback.
- Receive training attendance information from the central training co-ordinator, following up non-attendance with the staff and escalating issues to the Service Manager
Visit our website to take a look at our Deaf Services in action: https://www.achievetogether.co.uk/who-we-support/learning-disabilities-hearing-impairments/
- Free DBS – No cost to join!
- Paid Training & Personal E-Learning portal – to get you off to a flying start
- Learn a new language – we will teach you BSL
- Refer a Friend & earn £300
- Annual Leave – 28 days
- Reward and Recognition – our way of saying “Thank you”
- Employee Assistance Programme – Support for you… when you need it.
You! Our staff come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences, and you probably already have all the skills required, as we employ our staff based on their values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to promote person centred healthcare with a homely family feel.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying.
Protecting you: Achieve together requires all team members to be fully vaccinated and protected against the transmission of Covid -19. Evidence in the form of a (Covid –Pass) or a health exemption letter must be provided during the recruitment process.
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.
To book an interview: Apply online or contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org