To assist in the coordination of the Estates Department, providing the team with financial support, ordering/stock control and general administration duties as well as providing a point of contact for incoming enquiries from internal colleagues, external visitors, and contractors.
- To answer the telephone in a timely fashion, deal with phone enquiries, transfer calls and accurately relay any messages. Respond to email or in-person enquiries from staff and visitors
- To oversee our department visitor process by liaising with Reception to ensure they are aware of upcoming visits, welcoming contractors in the Estates Yard, verifying and taking copies of ID & DBS, arrange access fobs/supervision and completing a site induction for new contractors where required.
- To manage incoming requests for purchases by creating purchase orders, ordering stock, assisting with creating trade accounts, taking delivery of all incoming mail for the department, distributing stock to the various tradespeople, and signing off received invoices
- Provide reports from the ticketing system as requested
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in the allocation of helpdesk requests, ensuring the priorities are assigned correctly, information is correct and that they are assigned to the correct person
- Monitor compliance by inputting data and informing management of upcoming expiry dates and booking in contractors to carry out routine works
- Take responsibility for the coordination and control of the financial process relating to ordering, arranging PO’s, receipting goods, ensuring invoices are paid and assisting the finance team where required
- To manage the administration of paperwork, overseeing the filing systems, archiving documents and keeping the admin area neat and accessible, carrying out scanning and photocopying
- Working with the IT team to provide non-technical support with the helpdesk and other such administration duties as required
- Working with the H&S team to ensure the action log is managed effectively, tickets are raised from audits and any administrative assistance is provided
- Cover Reception when required to cover sickness and leave, answering calls and emails, directing visitors, and liaising with the workforce team to oversee the agency staff arrivals. You will be required to oversee the ID checks of those coming onto site, following our security policies and procedures
- To support the Estates Team with marshalling and planning large annual events
- Research and approach suppliers/contractors and book them to complete works as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor and Facilities Manager
- To carry out any other relevant duties as requested by the Facilities Manager