Achieve together are recruiting a Service Administrator at Homeleigh in Greater Manchester. You will be based in a large setting which provides a home, supporting adults with complex needs and autism.
Location: Crumpsall, Greater Manchester, M8
Hours: 37.5 hours across 5 days
Your new job:
Responsible for the day to day administration of the Service and the coordination with regional and national functions as well as head office on behalf of the service. Demonstrates the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the service manager in diary management and organising travel and meetings
- Providing administrative support to service manager where required such as, processing letters, taking minutes, stationary orders, generating reports, using the Hr and recruitment systems and providing information to head office
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant by ensuring all paperwork is up to date for service users staff and the building
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Dealing with issues as they arise escalating to line management in line with policy
- Maintaining the electronic and paper filing systems and ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Tracks training evaluations, ensures a full set of data is available, and investigates negative feedback takes action as required. Analyses training provider reports. Escalates issues.
- Receives training attendance information from the central training co-ordinator, follows up non-attendance with the staff, and escalates issues to the Service Manage
- Experience of running IT based filing systems
- Experience of administering HR processes.
- Ability to work within policy and process.
- Ability to analyse data and present clear verbal and written reports
- Proven ability to problem solve and manage conflict
- Ability to use own initiative and to multi-task
- Ability to work well in a team and to manage own stress levels
- Ability to communicate tasks effectively
- Experience of working within policies and regulatory requirements
- Office Manager experience desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the Care Sector desirable but not essential
- 2 years’ experience in a general administrative post
- Strong organisational skills
Your rewards include:
- Free enhanced DBS checks and clearances*
- Ongoing career development to support you in achieving your ambitions
- Refer a Friend incentive scheme of £250 per referral*
- 28 days holiday (Incl: Bank Holidays)
- Free structured and supported induction to get you off to a flying start!
- Personal online Learning and Development portal
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for help with financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
- Pension – we contribute to your retirement fund
- Recognition and Reward Schemes including Long Service, Employee of the Month and Outstanding Achievement Awards
Being Brave…we are resourceful, open-minded & creative
Having Fun…we are present, engaged and communicate and connect
Making things happen…we are reliable, trustworthy and take ownership
Valuing everyone…we are good with people and emotionally intelligent
Does this sound like the career for you? If so, apply now and start your journey with us.
We value the unique talents of every individual and work together to help everyone achieve their full potential by providing equality of opportunity to our team members, welcoming applicants from all backgrounds and communities.