D&D London Head Office
D&D London is a collection of luxury restaurants, bars and hotels based principally in London, but also with venues in Paris, New York and Tokyo. It was founded by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi (the eponymous D and D) in 2006, following a buyout of Conran Restaurants, which itself was established back in 1991. The company was already central to London’s restaurant scene, owning some of the capital’s most celebrated restaurants, such as Quaglino’s, Le Pont de La Tour, Chelsea’s famous Bluebird and City favourite Coq d’Argent.
We are looking for a Learning and Development Coordinator to join our busy people team. The ideal candidate will have bags of enthusiasm, not only about all things L&D but also about the hospitality industry. The role will include managing training calendars, content creation and being the go to person for the administrator duties. Ideally you will have working knowledge of talent job schemes including apprenticeship programs and the kick start program.
What we are looking for:
- Highly creative, with a constant desire to try new ways of working
- People focused – everything we do is for our people
- Previous experience in a training/L&D role, with hospitality would be preferred.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Tech savvy – a lot of our learning is digital
- Strong knowledge on MS Office.
- Experience of working with colleges and schools.
- Understanding of government initiatives – apprenticeships and Kickstart scheme
- Enthusiasm and a natural desire to help people