D&D London Restaurants
Bluebird is celebrated as Chelsea’s leading neighbourhood restaurant, steeped in history the Grade II listed building, originally designed by Robert Sharp in 1923 as the Bluebird Motor Garage, opened as a Conran restaurant before it was taken over by D&D London in 2006.
With striking art deco design, offering guests a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of King’s Road. An all-day dining destination with Modern British and multi-faceted venue, offering everything from the relaxed courtyard and café, to the refined award-winning restaurant and bar.
The Assistant Bar Manager will have a great passion for the mixology, cocktail and wine industry in order to support your bar team in delivering an outstanding guest experience. You will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long-term relationships with guests. You will work closely with the Bar Manager and General Manager to create new and inspiring cocktails and support the Bar Manager to lead the training and development of the bar team.
As Assistant Bar Manager you will be the driving force behind the offering; responsible for planning, leading the team, developing the business, menu development for all bars and continuously delivering high service standards. We welcome creative ideas and require an energetic approach.
• Look after the training and development of the bar team
• Exceptional service standards and attention to detail
• Develop a motivated and high performing team committed to delivering clear goals
• Support the BM to manage the bar budgets, stock take, pay role and all financial aspects of the bar
• Previous experience of working as an Assistant Bar Manager in a similar environment
• Actively seek guest feedback, responding accurately and adapting as necessary
• Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in discussing the Assistant Bar Manager role further, please send us your CV without delay!