PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, first-class service and delicious food and drink are every bit as important to the hotel experience as a great night’s sleep in a stylish location is. That is why your contribution as an Assistant Breakfast Manager is so important. As our Assistant Breakfast Manager, you will lead by example showing the rest of the team how to give our guests a memorable experience.
Your journey so far …
We are looking for an Assistant Breakfast Manager:
- Who ensures our Breakfast operation runs a smooth service that makes guests want to return
- Who can inspire, coach and mentor Team members
- Who is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- With previous experience as an Assistant Breakfast Manager or Food & Beverage Supervisor
in a hotel
As our Assistant Breakfast Manager, you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days of holiday per year (pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Salary: £28,000 per annum plus service charge
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.