PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do.
The friendly face of the 399 bedrooms Park Plaza County Hall hotel, as our Assistant Chief Engineer, you will go behind the scenes to ensure our systems are working correctly. Whether it is a quick repair or planned maintenance, you will help us to deliver a consistent and memorable experience to our guests.
We are looking for our Assistant Chief Engineer:
- Who will assist with the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel
- Who will ensure that all training needs for team members are identified, processed promptly, and undertaken at an appropriate time
- Who will carry out routine spot checks of equipment
- Who will ensure that the engineering provision is delivered and meets the departmental objectives
- Who will manage requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Maintenance Manager/Assistant Chief Engineer in a similar environment
Why join us as our Assistant Chief Engineer?
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team
members start with 30 days holiday per year (pro rata) – this
increases with service!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- A fun place to create and inspire
- Great development opportunities within PPHE
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.