PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza Hotel we are all about creating stories and memories by delivering excellent and personal service to our guests. First class service and delicious food and drink are every bit as important to the hotel experience as a great night’s sleep in a stylish location is. That is why your contribution as an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager is so important. As our Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, you will lead by example showing the rest of the team how to give our guests a memorable experience.
We are looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager:
- Who ensures our F&B outlets runs a smooth service that makes guests want to return
- Who can inspire, coach and mentor F&B team members
- Who is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- An experienced and passionate Leader who able to manage and build a successful team
- With previous experience as an F&B Supervisor or Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, in a hotel and Restaurant
Benefits of working for us as an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum plus service charge on top
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.