PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, first-class service and delicious food and drink are every bit as important to the hotel experience as a great night’s sleep in a stylish location is. That is why your contribution as an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager is so important. As our Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, you will lead by example showing the rest of the team how to give our guests a memorable experience.
We are looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager:
- Who ensures our F&B outlet runs a smooth service that makes guests want to return
- Who can inspire, coach and mentor F&B team members
- Who is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- With previous experience as an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager or Assistant Food & Beverage Supervisor in a hotel
Benefits of working for us as an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Salary: Up to £31000 per annum
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.