D&D London Restaurants
A hidden gem in the heart of Kensington, Launceston Place boasts wide acclaim for its intricately crafted Modern European cuisine. With a vibrant kitchen team they bring a visionary, flamboyant approach to a seasonally inspired menu. The restaurant is an elegantly understated setting, the dining room at Launceston Place features light grey walls and plush banquette leather seating allowing the cuisine and service to shine.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Head Sommelier/Senior Sommelier to join our team. Reporting directly to the Head Sommelier, your role will be to successfully fully drive wine sales, managing an awarded wine list with the Head Sommelier support and the seamless running of the wine service, enhancing our reputation for perfection and attention to detail ensuring our guest have a truly memorable and exciting experience.
You will be required to be a true hospitality professional, delivering warmth and charm to a wide range of restaurant guests.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in discussing the Assistant Head Sommelier role further, please get in touch with us without delay!