D&D London Restaurants
An all-day dining brasserie, restaurant, deli, outdoor terraces and rooftop bar, Haugen will serve food taking inspiration from Alpine dining in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and France. The menu will feature modern versions of classic Alpine dishes. Whether it’s for breakfast at 7am, a leisurely lunch, a takeaway from the grab and go counter or an all-out celebratory dinner, Haugen aims to hit the spot.
We are looking for an experienced Sommelier to join our team. Reporting directly to the Head Sommelier, your role will be to successfully fully drive wine sales, managing an awarded wine list with the Head Sommelier support and the seamless running of the wine service, enhancing our reputation for perfection and attention to detail ensuring our guest have a truly memorable and exciting experience.
You will be required to be a true hospitality professional, delivering warmth and charm to a wide range of restaurant guests.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in discussing the Assistant Head Sommelier role further, please get in touch with us without delay!