Calling all Pizza lovers!!…….(Pasta lovers are welcome too)
Assistant Manager starting from £26500 per annum plus benefits
As Assistant Manager
you will help the general manager to organise, plan and run the business. Helping to co-ordinate day to day responsibilities. You will be a great leader, aiding in team development and be passionate about your role.
What you'll get:
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% Zizzi & ASK Italian (drinks included)
- Never go hungry with free & heavily discounted menu on shift
- Get rewarded by your customers with a generous tronc system
- Wagestream available to instantly access earned wages
- Make the most of your time off work with discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
- Stay in touch with what's going on with our online Zizzi community that also provides access to your rotas and payslips
- Need some support? We have a free Employee Assistant Programme with access to GPs and wellbeing support
- Time for a break with 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career if that's what you want
- Plan for the future with Company pension contributions
Zizzi Assistant Managers have a big role to play. Here's a taster:
- When the General Manager is away, you're in charge. Running shifts, managing the team, giving great feedback and ensuring your team bring our culture and values to life.
- Live and breathe the key ingredients of the Zizzi customer service journey and coach your team to do the same.
- Become an expert, as well as being hugely passionate about our menu. Italian food is at the heart of what we do, and you'll ensure that only perfect plates of food leave your kitchen.
- Support the General Manager to make sure you smash your financial targets, and monitor business performance.
- Take responsibility for making sure the restaurant is always Looking Fabulous.
And you do all that through our Zizzi Values – its what matters to us
You aim to be better than yesterday. We're on a constant journey to be better, so we seek growth as a team, in our business and in the ways we contribute to the world.
You celebrate the differences. We take pride in what makes us special, and encourage everyone to be the best version of themselves whoever they are.
You make it happen. We adapt to the challenges of today, avoiding cutting corners, and motivate everyone to strive for more.
You want to be part of more. We always have each others backs, embracing the challenges as much as the great times.
You enjoy the everyday. As much as we take our goals seriously, we don't take ourselves seriously.
We are Zizzi.
At Zizzi we are a family. It's never me, always we. Customers included.