PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. The friendly face of the 650 bedrooms Park Plaza London Riverbank Hotel, you will do more than just welcome our guests. As an Assistant Meeting & Events Operations Manager, you will be on the front line for all our events to ensure that every event is a success working alongside the Meeting & Events Operations Manager.
Our all-in-one conference centre complete with 24 hotel meeting rooms offers an outstanding events solution in the heart of London: from large events up to 660 guests, to smaller, more formal meetings in our stunning 12th floor Executive Boardroom.
We are looking for an Assistant Meeting & Events Operations Manager who:
- Helps and supports the event organisers to ensure their event is as expected and is a memorable day
- Organises and schedule’s all Meeting & Events according to specific requirements
- Will take responsibility for the successful running of all events
- Manages day-to-day staffing requirements, plans and assigns work. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help improve team member’s performance
- Will oversee and manage the productivity of payroll, expenses, cost of sales, par levels and general stock control in line with financial procedures
- Will be highly organised and proactive working in a busy team hosting events from two people up to 1000 people.
- Works closely with other departments including the kitchen team
- Is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Has previous experience as a Meeting & Events Floor Manager or Assistant Meeting & Events Operations Manager in a hotel
As an Assistant Meeting & Events Operations Manager you will receive:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Salary: £31’500
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.