PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, we are all about creating stories and memories by delivering excellent and personal service to our guests. The friendly face of the 1019 bedrooms Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, as an Assistant Reception Manager
you will be responsible to assist the Front Office Manager in all Front Office duties. With your flair and passion for delivering exceptional service, you will be someone with a helpful, can-do approach who leads from the front to ensure the Reception Team delivers a memorable experience for every guest.
We are looking for an Assistant Reception Manager
- Excellent detailed knowledge of Reception operations
- Hands-on Leader
- Who ensures guests’ needs are satisfactorily met
- Who plays a hands-on role leading by example, and taking opportunities to motivate, train and inspire the front office team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and excellent knowledge of Opera
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- With previous experience as a Duty Manager, Assistant Reception Manager
or Senior Reception Supervisor looking to take the next step.
Benefits of working for us as an Assistant Reception Manager
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year (pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Salary: Competitive
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Conveniently situated on the South Bank of the Thames and overlooking the Houses of Parliament, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London is an iconic hotel featuring contemporary design, stylish rooms, and an array of restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.