D&D London Restaurants
Fish Market is a taste of the Great British seaside, housed in a magnificent converted warehouse also home to New St Wine, New St Grill and Old Bengal Bar. The freshest, sustainable fish is taken from British waters and prepared simply but effectively, so the ingredients shine through. It has its very own sun trap courtyard in the summer months but when the weather cools the heaters come on and guests can warm themselves with luxurious rugs and furs.
We are looking for an ambitious and charismatic Assistant Restaurant Manager to assist in the management of this exciting restaurant. You must be passionate about food, service, and people.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be part of the driving force behind the offering; supporting the Restaurant Manager in planning, leading the team, developing the business and continuously delivering high service standards. We welcome creative ideas and require an energetic approach.
• Exceptional service standards and attention to detail
• Support in the development of a motivated and high performing team committed to delivering clear goals
• Manage the restaurant floor in the Restaurant Managers absence
• Identify areas for growth and commercial opportunities
• Support the management of the restaurant budgets, pay role and all financial aspects of the restaurant
• Previous experience of working as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in a similar environment
• Actively seek guest feedback, responding accurately and adapting as necessary
• Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
If you are interested in discussing the Assistant Restaurant Manager role further, please send us your CV without delay!