D&D London Restaurants
Cantina del Ponte is a traditional Italian trattoria by the River Thames, overlooking Tower Bridge offers . Inside, terracotta hues and a mural of a village marketplace, the length of the restaurant, plays to the rustic charms of the Italian countryside. With fresh pasta and recipes from Chefs Grandma this restaurant offers a real family oriented, Italian experience.
We are looking for an ambitious and charismatic Assistant Restaurant Manager to assist in the management of this exciting restaurant. You must be passionate about food, service, and people.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be part of the driving force behind the offering; supporting the Restaurant Manager in planning, leading the team, developing the business and continuously delivering high service standards. We welcome creative ideas and require an energetic approach.
• Exceptional service standards and attention to detail
• Support in the development of a motivated and high performing team committed to delivering clear goals
• Manage the restaurant floor in the Restaurant Managers absence
• Identify areas for growth and commercial opportunities
• Support the management of the restaurant budgets, pay role and all financial aspects of the restaurant
• Previous experience of working as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in a similar environment
• Actively seek guest feedback, responding accurately and adapting as necessary
• Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in discussing the Assistant Restaurant Manager role further, please send us your CV without delay!