Transformation of Industry
- Develop software application in Step 7 for SIEMENS PLC, PID controllers, configuration networking communication PROFIBUS, ETHERNET for DCS and SCADA.
- Designing, commissioning, start-up and pre-commissioning for industrial plants
- Configures Operator Panels and other human-machine interface systems
- Participates in commissioning of the executed projects and programs.
- Is responsible for training the customers accordingly to the designed programs
- Is responsible for creating the technical documentation and user manuals for the developed projects
- Ensures consulting in the field of monitoring, data acquisition and industrial automation
- Respects the project planning and deadlines
- Is responsible for keeping the software projects and modifications well organized and in maximum safety conditions
- Completes the daily activity report
- Experience in PLC , DCS, ESD, SCADA systems – configuration, programming, maintenance
- At least 3 years experience working with Step7 programming,
- Experience in Profibus-PA/DP, IE communication, OPC, PVSS.
- Strong technical knowledge in instrumentation and electric branches, able to understand and develop technical concepts for automation systems
- A&E experience, basic engineering for A&E projects
- At least 1 year experience in O&G business related to automation systems, failsafe and safety equipments.
- Excellent Romanian and English skills
About the Team
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Check this video to learn more about our Transformation of Industry business.
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy’s location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space – it’s a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Your lunch with Siemens Energy meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers – Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with facultative pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives
- Hybrid work