PPHE Hotel Group
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Back of House Supervisor
with a passion for doing a consistent, high-quality job. You will be a natural-born leader who strives to help the team achieve the best standards possible.
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. As our Back of House Supervisor
, you are at the heart of our Kitchens, applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task while leading our team of Kitchen porters ensuring that all duties are completed to the highest of standards.
We are looking for a Back of House Supervisor:
- Who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the job they do.
- Who build excellent relationships with kitchen and Front of House team members to keep everything running smoothly.
- That shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment and Care
- Who can manage Rotas, training Kitchen Porters, looking after cleaning standards and weekly audits.
- With previous experience as a Senior Kitchen Porter
or Kitchen Porter Supervisor in a hotel or restaurant is essential.
Benefits of working for us as a Back of House Supervisor:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year (pro rata)
– this increases with service!
- Salary: You will receive from £25600 (minimum contracted rate) to £28600 (rate inclusive of Service Charge)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.