Whether you’re new to care or experienced, you’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Bank Support Worker at Achieve together. Vallance Gardens is a residential service for adults aged 18+ with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD), communication and sensory impairments and complex health needs including epilepsy. Make a difference today !
Location: Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2DD
Contract / Shifts available: Bank
Rate: £9.50 per hour
Your new job: Support workers treat everyone equally and with the dignity and respect they deserve: you’ll play a vital part in providing support that improves the ability to manage daily tasks and enable people to experience independent living and decision making.
Your role is to:
- Support people in achieving their goals and ambitions
- Planning and engaging in activities
- Make a positive contribution to the lives of others
- Prompting and/or supporting personal care
Please visit our website where you will find some of the fantastic success stories, shared by people we support
What you can expect?
- Competitive pay rates with increments aligned to level of experience
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities [75% of our promotions are internal]
- A comprehensive induction programme to support you in your early days
- Ongoing award-winning learning and development programmes
- Excellent Recognition schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
Your Experience: Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences, and you probably already have all the skills required, as we employ our Support Workers based on their values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to promote person centered healthcare with a homely family feel.
You! Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences such as Customer Service, NHS, Retail, Admin and more. You probably already have all the skills required, as we employ our Support Workers based on their values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to promote person centered healthcare with a homely family feel.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying NOW!
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.