D&D London Restaurants
Skylon and its unrivalled vantage point from the Royal Festival Hall in the Southbank Centre have floor-to-ceiling windows which overlook one of London’s most gorgeous views of the Thames. The striking space, centred around a chic award-winning cocktail bar. The menu focuses on modern British cuisine showcasing the best, seasonal ingredients in a relaxed environment.
As Bar Manager you will have the mixology, cocktail and wine knowledge to deliver an outstanding product and guest experience, whilst leading the team during service. You will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long-term relationships with guests. You will work closely with the management team to create new and inspiring cocktails and lead the training and development of the bar team.
As Bar Manager you will be the driving force behind the offering; responsible for planning, leading the team, developing the business, menu development for all bars and continuously delivering high service standards. We welcome creative ideas and require an energetic approach.
• Develop a motivated and high performing team committed to delivering clear goals
• Support the creation and delivery of business strategies
• Identify areas for growth and commercial opportunities
• Manage the bar budgets, stock take, pay role and all financial aspects of the bar
• Actively seek guest feedback, responding accurately and adapting as necessary
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in discussing the Bar Manager opportunity further, please apply directly right away!