D&D London Restaurants
Paternoster Chop House, formerly known as the First Dates restaurant, is now located just a stones throw away from St Paul’s Cathedral. As well as dining in the restaurant there is also a striking outdoor terrace ideal for parties and events. The modern British menu is based on London’s famous Victorian Chop Houses and offers a seasonally changing menu of hearty portions and classic British dishes.
As Bar Manager you will have the mixology, cocktail and wine knowledge to deliver an outstanding product and guest experience, whilst leading the team during service. You will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long-term relationships with guests. You will work closely with the management team to create new and inspiring cocktails and lead the training and development of the bar team.
As Bar Manager you will be the driving force behind the offering; responsible for planning, leading the team, developing the business, menu development for all bars and continuously delivering high service standards. We welcome creative ideas and require an energetic approach.
• Develop a motivated and high performing team committed to delivering clear goals
• Support the creation and delivery of business strategies
• Identify areas for growth and commercial opportunities
• Manage the bar budgets, stock take, pay role and all financial aspects of the bar
• Actively seek guest feedback, responding accurately and adapting as necessary
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award-winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in discussing the Bar Manager opportunity further, please apply directly right away!