Constellation are looking for Bar and Kiosk Staff to work at Wolverhampton Wanderers FC. As part of the Constellation family, you can also work in several different venues within the area should you wish too (we work with over 5,000 venues across the UK). As part of our team, you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO HANDLE/SELL ALCOHOL AND THEREFORE BE 18+.
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay rate of £10.90 p/hr, paid weekly
- Become part of a fun and friendly team of Match Day Staff that delivers a range of incredible events both at the Molineux, across Birmingham and further afield in the UK!
- Opportunity to work at major sports events
- Flexible shifts to suit you, work as little or as many shifts as you want
- A variety of different shift times available throughout the year, not only do we need Bar and Kiosk Staff for the Football season but for conferences and events held at the venue all year round.
As part of our team of Bar and Kiosk Staff, you will be involved in the delivery of our range of drinks to our guests, balancing efficiency with product knowledge and ensuring customers are greeted with a smile. You will be working with chefs, managers, and other catering staff to ensure a smooth delivery of service.
- Serving drinks in one of our restaurants, hospitality suites, or public bars
- Welcoming guests to the venue
- Taking customer orders
- Communicating with colleagues and taking direction to ensure timely service to our guests
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Develop an understanding of the product range available
- Manage cash through our till system
- Upbeat and outgoing personality- we are here to add to our customers experience
- Can do attitude
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A driven and dependable approach to work
- The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
- Experience is preferred; however, we do have excellent in-house training for those who don’t!
Due to the nature of this role you must be over 18 to apply
So what are you waiting for? Apply now to become part of our fantastic team.