D&D London Restaurants
The Role: Bar Supervisor
The Restaurant: Sartoria
The Location: Mayfair, London
The Salary: Competitive
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all things food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With over 40 diverse venues across six cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by David Loewi, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants, bars and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories, Orelle and South Place Hotel.
With renowned Italian chef Francesco Mazzei at the helm as chef patron, Sartoria serves an all-day dining menu, inspired by Chef’s home region of Calabria and surrounding areas of Italy.
The only restaurant on Savile Row, Sartoria Boasts a heated terrace, destination bar, cicchetti counter, two private dining rooms and wine cellar, the exquisite and timeless design lends itself perfectly to its glamorous Mayfair location.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are looking for a passionate Bar Supervisor who can confidently deliver exceptional service to guests. At the same time, our Bar Supervisor will have the mixology, cocktail and wine knowledge in order to deliver an outstanding product and guest experience, whilst leading the team during service. You will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long-term relationships with guests. We are looking for exemplary service and bar management standards, ensuring all mise en place and stock control is complete in line with the needs of the business. You will have charm, elegance, and warmth to engage both customers and employees.
We require previous experience of working as a Bar Supervisor in a similar environment along with prior experience in handling guest feedback, with the confidence to communicate this to the management team. Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
If you are interested in discussing the Bar Supervisor role further, please get in touch with us without delay!