D&D London Restaurants
100 Wardour is full of history and has been at the centre of the social scene in Soho for years! Previously the home of legendary Marquee Club and Floridita, 100 Wardour Street has been transformed into a stylish Bar and Lounge, on the ground floor, open from lunch to late night cocktails, and a glamorous basement restaurant and club. An exciting destination for dining and drinks! From lunch meetings, to the we host live music five nights a week, we are truly part of the vibrant heart of Soho.
We are looking for a passionate Bar Supervisor who can confidently deliver exceptional service to guests. At the same time, our Bar Supervisor will have the mixology, cocktail and wine knowledge in order to deliver an outstanding product and guest experience, whilst leading the team during service. You will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long-term relationships with guests. We are looking for exemplary service and bar management standards, ensuring all mise en place and stock control is complete in line with the needs of the business. You will have charm, elegance, and warmth to engage both customers and employees.
We require previous experience of working as a Bar Supervisor in a similar environment along with prior experience in handling guest feedback, with the confidence to communicate this to the management team. Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in discussing the Bar and Floor Supervisor role further, please get in touch with us without delay!