D&D London Restaurants
Quaglino’s has been the star of St. James’s since it opened all the way back in 1929. With an impressive menu of European classics, as well as an extensive drinks list and famous cocktails, Quaglino’s also host live music and DJs on the grand stage until late. Synonymous with style and glamour, Quaglino’s also boasts two ornate private dining rooms.
We are currently looking for a proactive Barback who can confidently deliver an exceptional experience to our guests. Your main responsibilities will include assisting the Bartenders in all aspects of the service.
The ideal candidate will have a positive and dynamic attitude, willingness to learn with bundles of enthusiasm.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry-leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in discussing the Barback role further, please get in touch with us without delay!