D&D London Restaurants
20 Stories has become an integral part of the city of Manchester’s restaurant scene. Locally known as ‘The restaurant in the sky’, it has become well known for not only its jaw- dropping 360-degree views but its fantastic menus, beautiful design and for one of the liveliest bars in town. The menu represents its location by showcasing the best of the Northwest, with an aim to source ingredients no more than 50 miles from outside Manchester.
We are currently looking for a skilled and friendly Barista who can confidently deliver an exceptional service and engage our bar guests with captivating and intriguing personality. You will be familiar with coffee art service in order to impress the guests, lead the bar sales and deliver outstanding results.
You will have a genuine passion for what you do, with the ability to engage with everyone around you in a warm and friendly style.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in discussing the Barista role further, please get in touch with us without delay!