D&D London Restaurants
The Role: Bartender
The Restaurant: 14 Hills
The Location: 14th floor, 120 Fenchurch St, London EC3M 5AL
The Salary: Competitive
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all things food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With over 40 diverse venues across six cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by David Loewi, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants, bars and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories, Orelle and South Place Hotel.
14 Hills is set high on the penultimate floor below a public city roof garden. This restaurant commands views of London’s most iconic landmarks with floor to ceiling glass windows: Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, Canary Wharf and The Shard. This glamorous city restaurant boasts a luxurious Modern British menu with a Parisian twist is paired with revolutionary creations from our centrepiece bar.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Bartender who can confidently deliver an exceptional service and engage our bar guests with captivating and intriguing personality. You will have extensive wine, spirits and cocktails knowledge in order to lead the bar service and deliver outstanding results.
You will have a genuine passion for what you do, with the ability to engage with everyone around you in a warm and friendly style.
D&D London is a collection of restaurants as individual as you are. Some of the benefits of working for us include: substantial career progression, personal development and training – including the opportunity to complete the industry-leading D&D Diploma, 28 days holiday that increases with length of service, free meals on duty and 40% discount in all D&D London restaurants.
If you are interested in discussing the Bartender role further, please get in touch with us without delay!