Bartender – Part Time
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Bartender to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering the best possible customer experience.
First, let us introduce ourselves…
We opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We were also shortlisted for the following:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and well-being, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
- 50% off Food and Drink at Prezzo, for you and 11 or your family/friends
- Free Meal on shift
- 5 Family and Friends get 25% off Food & Drink
- Access to Apprenticeships
- Wagestream – access to your wages early
- Employee Assistance Programme + GP Appointment Helpline
- Eye Test
- Voluntary Bupa Dental Cover
- Voluntary UNUM Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Simply Health Cash Plan
- ISA Investment plans with Cushon
- Free Mortgage Advice with Charles Cameron
- More People Like You Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Prezzo Service Anniversaries
As a Bartender you will:
- Be responsible for preparing drinks
- Make sure the bar is always stocked
- Play a crucial role in helping us to achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return.
Hospitality experience is preferable, but not essential.
Located close to the Meadows shopping centre, sitting by the banks of the river Chelmer is Prezzo. Whether you’re enjoying a day’s wander around the shops, to the nearby Cathedral or even across to watch the cricket, Prezzo on Bond Street is the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy fantastic Italian food and wonderful service.
At Prezzo, we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.