PPHE Hotel Group
Authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. As Breakfast Chef you prepare and produce ‘the most important meal of the day’ creating long lasting memories for our guests, applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task.
We are looking for a Breakfast Chef:
- You have a passion for seasonality, locality, circular cooking and sustainability
- Supporting your team in everything you do, is what’s making you a great team member
- You will support in preparing lunch and room service
- Inspired by delivering great dishes, you cook with passion and love combining the best ingredients
- You are fanatical about standards and genuinely care about the quality of the food we prepare
- You are also responsible for keeping your surroundings clean and tidy. This includes the counters and cooling
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Experience in the kitchen in a similar role? Perfect!
- Morning person? Great! You will work shifts from 6:00am to 2:00pm on weekdays and in the weekend from 6:30am to 2:30pm
Excited? We have more to share!
Benefits of working with us as Breakfast Chef:
- A workplace with an open, supportive and welcoming environment
- An advanced onboarding program
- Discounted staff rates at our hotels, restaurants and bars
- 50 % F&B discount at partner restaurants & bars in Amsterdam
- Tasty staff meals
- Great Learning & development programs
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Potential Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
We are a highly diverse organization. For us, it is a source of strength. It keeps us creative. That is why we are working to create an environment where everyone feels included, no matter what their background or orientation.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
be bold. be creative. be original. A fun place to create and inspire.