Business Development Expert
Job Family: Sales
About the role
Department: SE EU M&BD RT
Job Grade: Experienced Professional
Mode of Employment: Full-time / Permanent
A Snapshot of Your Day
In order to transform SE into an integrated energy company who is a decarbonization leader, Hub Europe is seeking to hire a Business Development Expert, who as a leader is versatile and creative with the ability to work in a fast, lean and agile way.
You’ll be an integral part of our team that will drive and lead our Hub during a challenging transformation period. In your function you will focus on analyzing challenges of customer segments and based on that develop new use cases for the Energy Transition together with customers and SE Business Areas.
How You’ll Make an Impact
· Active involvement in EU focus projects by assisting project development. Manage highly complex strategic projects bringing together diverse stakeholders from across the organization, and proactively drive and help shape strategic priorities of Hub Europe.
· Being associated member of SE Business Area team, incl. establishment of market feedback loop, understanding of BA strategy and knowledge of latest BA project prioritization criteria.
· Stop unattractive and boost attractive opportunities within sales process by utilizing your deep knowledge and expertise in respective fields of technical applications, customer segments, business case calculation and project development.
· Actively develop Business Development network/ community (inside EU and global)
· Create new Use Cases and improve existing Use Cases
· Drive knowledge built-up in Hub EU via trainings
· Collaborate internationally and cross-divisionally with the other functions in the hub and Business Areas
What You Bring
· Superb leadership and team qualities, to be versatile, creative, lean, and agile
· Education in strategy, commerce, business fields, engineering, or information science fields
· Direct experience in the energy sector, engineering, in strategy, business development, sales, or project management.
· Deep understanding of the European Energy landscape and industry, with emphasis on strategic priorities of regions, competitors, and customers
· Conceptual problem solving, and strategic approach combined with hands-on mentality; ability to define tangible concepts and results
· Proficient in English; German or other European language proficiency is a surplus
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over
16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.