LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
- University degree e.g., in engineering, business administration or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the energy sector, including fields of Sales or Business Development or Project Management
- Understanding of the energy market in Saudi Arabia (power utilities solutions and complex projects in energy and oil & gas sector)
- Top level contacts and a network within the organization of the Saudi Arabian national champions and/ or broad industrial customer base
- Eye for business, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to handling sophisticated client relationships.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key collaborators at all levels of an organization, including executive and c-level
- Focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Experience in taking on sophisticated collaborator structures and eliminating organizational silos in a global setup
- Self-motivated with high interpersonal skills (team player, negotiation skills, leadership skills, critical thinking, problem solving, communication, and presentation)
- Confirmed ability to take ownership and drive agenda across organization vertically and horizontally based on budget, time and according to specified technical and commercial targets
- Consultative selling skills to identify customers’ key requirements and map these to Siemens Energy’s full portfolio
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and Salesforce
- Excellent English communication skills, Arabic is a plus
- Responsible for the achievement of the business targets by developing a pipeline of high-quality leads via technical expertise and strong relationships
- Represents the customer to Siemens Energy and ensures a synchronized and unified Siemens Energy approach (across Business Areas and Hubs/ Regions) to the customer
- Identifies, drives, and develops short/ medium-term opportunities for Siemens Energy, which includes identifying strategic projects and opportunities in early engagement and lead development stage
- Coordinates and engages with the Siemens Energy Business Area Sales teams and associated management to achieve a significant and profitable business growth for Siemens Energy with relevant customers/ verticals
- Develops an understanding of strategic goals of the customer, market knowledge, and business opportunities to position Siemens Energy
- Continuously documents strategic and operational customer planning, including transparency and information on Siemens Energy business with the customer in Salesforce
- Proactively engages and collaborates with key collaborators in Sales, Operations, Engineering, Strategy, Marketing and R&D, to drive market penetration
- Generates knowledge on the customers’ specific strategy and its political and business environment
- Systematically handle customer request escalation
Who is Siemens Energy ?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
We provide equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.