Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
How You’ll Make an Impact
• Detect business opportunities, follow guiding questions to develop Lead. Create and maintain lead in Salesforce
• Get Hub BD expert or BA expert assistance & recommendation to answer crucial questions for first evaluation of PM005(Attractive/Not-attractive decision). Align on acquisition strategy and action plan.
• Create and maintain opportunities in Salesforce, develop first concepts. Analyze competitor situation, partner situation and political environment, understand customer needs, define preliminary business model.
• Coordinate and complete PM010 (Go / No-go decision) with HUB BD Expert & BA Sales recommendation
• Drive opportunity development, incl. definition of SE scope for the opportunity, Budgetary Bid Preparation and Submission with Pricing & Scope provided by BA
• Support BA sales to complete PM020 (Bid / No-bid Decision) evaluation
• Keep customer intimacy, coordinate customer activities when informed by BA sales
• Work together with relevant stakeholders in project pre-requisition phase/feasibility study phase to influence customer towards Siemens Energy solutions.
• Establish the most suitable and competitive technical solution based on winning strategy, including but not limited to selecting the right type of equipment, scope of supply and optimized components, Responsible for the technical clarification and negotiation with customer with the support of Hub BD expert or BA expert.
• Ad-hoc tasks assigned by Company/Manager
What You Bring
• 10+ years in related experience in the Power Industry.
• A minimum of 5+ years of experience related to Sales and Tendering.
• Bachelor degree and above. Master is a plus
• Major in Engineering, Automation and etc.
• Good command of English speaking
• German is a plus
• Willing to learn
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.