PPHE Hotel Group
As part of the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team, you take part on the development and optimization of the Group’s Business Intelligence platform (Board). You ensure the correctness, consistency and accuracy of financial and operational data contained in the system and provide technical support to business users to secure easy access to company data.
The Business Intelligence Specialist is responsible for monitoring the BI system performance by running regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features. This position supports on identifying new data system requirements and implementing migration models, as well as overseeing future integrations with other group systems.
About the role:
- Support on data collection for diverse sources of information. Analyse and evaluate consistency of the results in close cooperation with the Director of FP&A and other business users
- Create in depth, specific and flexible reporting using the Business Intelligence system for the Group (Board) by identifying and developing relevant analysis on the performance of the operational entities
- Research and properly evaluate sources of information to determine possible limitations in reliability or usability
- Help to identify data needs of the company and use technical skills to collect, structure, organize and visualize the data to facilitate decision-making
- Prepare detailed reports for management and other departments by analysing and interpreting financial and operational data
- Compare and analyse data sets to identify patterns, relationships and problems
- Refer to previous instances and findings to determine the ideal method for gathering, structuring and present complex data sets
- Support on creating an accurate database design and preparing data architecture reports for the Director of FP&A
- Support in the upgrade of Board to newer versions, and in the migration of our on-premises solution to a new server
- Support in the areas financial planning, management information and statutory reporting to ensure that robust reporting, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, and control processes are in place
The perfect match:
- Academic degree in Data Science, Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years of relevant experience in BI consultancy or similar positions
- Strong knowledge of Board (BI tool)
- Expertise in designing data-driven solutions with connections to exchanges and data feeds
- Proven experience within the financial software architecture domain with a specific focus on Data Integration, Data Provisioning, and Data Management
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Power BI will be a plus
- Relevant programming skills (Python, SQL, Java) will be a plus
- Microsoft Excel magician
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical skills
- Full working proficiency in English
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care.
- Hospitality is in your roots!
Excited? We have more to share!
Why working with us?
- We have an advanced onboarding program
- You will get discounts at our hotels and restaurants
- We offer provided staff meals
- Great Learning & development program
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Potential Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
Why join us?
We are ready to invest in you and your future. We offer a competitive rewards package, award-winning training, a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and develop a rewarding career.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
PPHE Hotel Group. Create with us.