Do you want a socially-rewarding role in the food service or events industry? We are looking for cashiers to work in both hospitality and retail settings across our network.
In this flexible and active role, you can pick and choose your shifts as you please. And you can even choose WHERE to work, with the opportunity open for you to work at any one of the event venues around Dublin, eg Aviva Stadium, Dublin Conference Centre, horse-race track & other venues, on shifts that suit you. Upcoming games on 29/07, 05/08, 06/08, 19/08 & 26/08 followed by Sept & Oct games.
Daily tasks may include:
– Providing a friendly and enthusiastic service
– Operating the Point of Service systems, in line with company procedures
– Ensuring the security of your till
– Cash-handling and administering refunds correctly
– Please note that some locations (such as schools) may require an enhanced DBS check. Please make the recruiter aware if you already hold one. If not, we will assist with this process.
– The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
– Enthusiastic & energetic
– Excellent teamwork skills
– Good mental maths
– Previous cash handling experience preferred, but not required.
Why should you work with us?
– Great opportunity to work in a friendly and fast-paced environment
– Competitive pay, paid weekly
– Be part of a great, supportive team
– Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
– Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene and Manual Handling that are recognised industry-wide.
– Access to Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes, including our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.