Do you want to work in one of London’s most Iconic entertainment venues? Do you want to create legendary experiences at music concerts, comedy nights and other live shows.
We are looking for trusted, hardworking catering assistants to join our front of house team and help make these events exceptional for our guests. Working in our food outlets you will be expected to deliver fast paced but exceptional customer service to our guests.
As a Catering Assistant at our hot dog and nacho kiosk’s, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our customers have an enjoyable and satisfying experience.
Food Preparation: Prepare and assemble hot dogs and nachos with precision and attention to detail.
Customer Service: Provide friendly, efficient, and courteous service to our customers, taking orders and addressing their needs.
Food Safety: Adhere to all food safety and hygiene guidelines to maintain a clean and safe workspace.
Maintain Inventory: Keep track of stock levels and inform the supervisor when supplies need to be replenished.
Cleanliness: Maintain a clean and organised kiosks to a high standard.
Collaborate with the team to ensure smooth kiosk operations and assist in other duties as required.
Qualification / Experience:
– Prior experience in a similar role is a required
– Excellent customer service and communication skills.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Attention to detail and commitment to food safety and hygiene.
– Positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
– Due to our health and safety policies, all staff must be 18 +
This is a casual / part-time position, and hours will vary depending on event schedules and peak business hours.
Why should you work with us?
– Great opportunity to work in a friendly and fast-paced environment
– Competitive pay, paid weekly
– Be part of a great, supportive team
– Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
– Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene and Manual Handling that are recognised
– Access to Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes, including our Employee Assistance Programme.