Frasers Hospitality (UK) Ltd
Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
At Frasers Hospitality we are looking for a motivated Central Reservations Agent to join our team at our UK Head Office and take on activities for our German hotel portfolio. The portfolio consists of Fraser Suites Hamburg, Capri by Fraser Frankfurt, Leipzig and Berlin.
What you’ll be doing as a Central Reservations Agent:
- You will provide professional advice for our guests, and manage all reservations for our hotels in Berlin, Frankfurt, Leipzig and Hamburg.
- You will create offers, showcasing all available options for the hotels.
- Maintain guest contacts and customer files, and process cancellations and alterations to bookings.
- You will communicate regularly with all relevant departments across our four hotels.
- Manage general guest correspondence and administrative activities.
- Provide reports and updates on key metrics.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in a similar role within the hotel or serviced apartments industry would be advantageous.
- Experience in reservations or front office would be beneficial.
- A friendly and open manner, and an ability to manage stressful situations with a smile.
- Sound experience in using Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated and results driven individual, passionate about achieving results.
- Self-motivated, however equally strong and enjoys working as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent organisational skills, time management, great eye for detail, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Systems literate, to include Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- You are an enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer service.
- You enjoy working as part of a team who all share the same passion – to create memories that our guests will remember.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.