PPHE Hotel Group
The time has come, Carstens is ready for its re-opening. We are looking for YOU to join our team as the new Chef de Partie!
Benefits of working with us as a Chef de Partie:
- Appreciation bonus in 2023
- A birthday, Christmas, New Years, Autumn AND Spring bonus, up to €226,-
- Holiday allowance, 8% of your annual salary paid out in May
- Recommend a friend bonus up to €1500, –
- Use of the gym of the hotel within certain timeslots
- Discounted deals on accommodation and food & beverage at PPHE Hotel Group and Radisson Hotel Group
- For the foodies: enjoy 50% discount on other prestigious hotel restaurants in Amsterdam
- 25 days of holiday a year
- One extra well-being day off per year, because we care about you!
- Travel allowances 21 cents per kilometer up to €200,- per month
- FUN teambuilding activities
- Great selection of learning & development opportunities to help you grow
Authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. Our Chef de Partie prepares, produces and presents memorable dishes for our guests, applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task. Carstens Café is the younger relaxed sibling of the renowned Carstens. Our all-day dining concept makes the café a versatile space to meet friends or work colleagues, as well as being the perfect pit stop before taking in the sights Amsterdam has to offer. As Chef de Partie you out your passion for delivering consistent, high-quality food in a fast-paced kitchen.
Are you the perfect match?
Your journey so far:
- You have a passion for seasonality, locality, circular cooking and sustainability
- You are always ready to support the team
- Supporting your team in everything you do, is what’s making you a great team member
- Inspired by delivering great dishes with that all-important Dutch twist
- You cook with passion and love combining the best ingredients
- You are fanatical about standards and genuinely care about the quality of the food we prepare
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Experience in the kitchen in a similar role? Perfect!
We are a highly diverse organisation. For us, it is a source of strength. It keeps us creative. That is why we are working to create an environment where everyone feels included, no matter what their background or orientation.
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.