Chef – Part Time
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Chef to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering our best possible dining experience.
We are looking for a new Chef to join our Prezzo Family who has a burning passion for food and a desire to grow their skills and career.
As a Prezzo Chef you will:
- Have a keen interest to prep & cook great quality Italian cuisine.
- Take great #Pride is everything you do (this is a key Prezzo value!)
- Manage your section, keeping it organised and clean.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a desire to grow your skills and career as a chef.
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian dining experience.
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return.
Our ‘Deal’; What’s in it for you?
- Chefs, no early morning starts!
- Take your birthday off on us!
- Christmas Day & New Years Day off!
- Be part of ‘Grow’, Our internal development programme. We will give you a career to be proud of.
- Become chef qualified with professional level 1&2 qualifications through our ‘Chef Academy’.
- Free food on shift.
- Bring up to 11 friends or family members and get 50% off your total bill.
- Cash in by referring new employees using our ‘More People Like You’ scheme.
- ‘Wagestream’; Release your wages flexibly throughout the month!
- Dedicated wellbeing & mental health support and access GP services.
- Welcoming, fun & culturally diverse working environment.
Where is our Restaurant?
Located close to the Meadows shopping centre, sitting by the banks of the river Chelmer is Prezzo. Whether you’re enjoying a day’s wander around the shops, to the nearby Cathedral or even across to watch the cricket, Prezzo on Bond Street is the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy fantastic Italian food and wonderful service.
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals.
Genuine Connection… building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominated for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.