Chef – Part Time
Up to £11.67 p/h
Christmas Fixed Term Contracts! Work extra hours over the festive period!
Here atPrezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen andends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for apassionate Chef to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering our bestpossible dining experience.
We are looking for a new Chef to join our Prezzo Family who has aburning passion for food and a desire to grow their skills and career.
As a Prezzo Chef you will:
- Have a keen interest to prep & cook great quality Italian cuisine.
- Take great #Pride is everything you do (this is a key Prezzo value!)
- Manage your section, keeping it organised and clean.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a desire to grow your skills and career as a chef.
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian dining experience.
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return.
Our ‘Deal’;What’s in it for you?
- 50% off Food and Drink at Prezzo, for you and 11 or yourfamily/friends
- Free Meal on shift
- 5 Family and Friends get 25% off Food & Drink
- Access to Apprenticeships
- Wagestream – access to your wages early
- Employee Assistance Programme + GP Appointment Helpline
- Eye Test
- Voluntary Bupa Dental Cover
- Voluntary UNUM Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Simply Health Cash Plan
- ISA Investment plans with Cushon
- Free Mortgage Advice with Charles Cameron
- More People Like You Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Prezzo Service Anniversaries
Where is ourRestaurant?
Situated on the High Street, close to Canterbury cathedral and only a short walk from the riverfront. The Museum of Canterbury is also within easy reach. Prezzo Canterbury has a contemporary interior with a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere and features a wood-burning pizza oven. Views of the medieval High Street can be enjoyed from the outside dining area. The original building dates from the 18th century, and is in the heart of this historic university town.
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals.
Genuine Connection… building genuine relationships, where nothing is toomuch trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’shard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, soeveryone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominatedfor:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health andwellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level‘London Health Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embracethe differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to seeapplications from under-represented groups and welcome applications fromindividuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the SustainableRestaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.