Whether you’re new to care environments or experienced, you’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Cleaner & Domestic Assistant at Achieve together.
Location: Kings Lynn, PE32 1PQ
Contract / Shifts available: Full-time/Part-time permanent. Shifts may vary depending on the needs of the service.
Your new job: You’ll play a vital part in providing a clean & hygienic environment for people with hearing loss and complex needs.
Your role is to:
- To support the people who live in the home to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- To contribute to effective communication with people who use our services, their relatives, friends, and all members of staff.
- Be aware of people’s emotional needs, ensuring the continuity of quality and safety in the home.
- To respect the rights of the people who live at the service and provide them with an equal chance to achieve their goals, in relation to managing laundry and cleaning their rooms.
- To work within all Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure the general well-being, safety and security of everyone who use the service.
- To maintain high standards of health & safety, hygiene and ensure a clean and safe environment.
- To support each person with their domestic responsibilities and personally undertake cleaning tasks as necessary.
What you can expect?
- Competitive pay rates with increments aligned to level of experience
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities [75% of our promotions are internal]
- A comprehensive induction programme to support you in your early days
- Ongoing award-winning learning and development programmes
- Excellent Recognition schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying NOW!
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.