Malmaison Hotel du Vin Brand Services Limited (08960862)
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Location: South Kensington, London – Hybrid working available – 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
We’re looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our Central Finance team, to support our Malmaison and Hotel du Vin hotels, part of the Frasers Hospitality group. Both brands offer a completely different, yet equally enjoyable experience:
The spirit of Malmaison is in our high-octane bars, divine dining, and iconic dishes with a Mal twist. We’re all about dreamy beds for sleepy heads, delicious cocktails, serious wines and naughty nibbles; Hotel du Vin provide a range of luxury and boutique hotels in landmark locations around the United Kingdom. Synonymous with style and hospitality, Hotel du Vin offers exquisite accommodation for a relaxing atmosphere throughout our chain of hotels and sumptuous food and wine through our trademark Hotel du Vin Bistros.
This is newly created, critical role is integral in driving the performance of the business. As a Commercial Finance Manager, you will work closely with the Commercial Finance Director & Chief Operating Officer and alongside various departments in the organisation. You will provide senior management with financial analysis to make informed decisions that help to drive the business forward.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable post-qualified experience as a Commercial Finance Manager or Finance Business Partner, preferably in retail/ hospitality/ real estate sector.
- ACA or CIMA qualified.
- Experience with financial modelling and forecasting tools.
- Ability to write commentary and reports to a high standard.
- Excellent financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office (Excel (VBA advantageous), Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of reporting / Business intelligence tools.
- Proven ability to build relationships and trust with key stakeholders.
- A rigorous and methodical approach with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work responsibly within a performance culture which is output focused and has access to flexible working arrangements.
- Strong team player who can demonstrate an ability to take ownership of work streams, work independently of senior management oversight and coordinate multiple stakeholders.
- Subject matter expert in forecasting and systems: TM1, Jedox and SAP.
- Microsoft Power BI and other visualisation tools experience will be advantageous.