Mode of Employment:
Full-time / Permanent
Full-time / Permanent
A Snapshot of Your Day
You start your day fully energized to get things done as a member of an international team. For our team, no day is like the other. While sometimes, you are focused on crunching numbers, you are also communicating with many people, to align, seek support, learn, and provide help. The results of your work are of utmost importance to create transparency and steer the profitability of the Controls & Digitalization projects in your area of responsibility.
Digitalization is key to our joint success – as a curious learner, you find ways of improvement and proactively push the implementation for the benefit of our team, our business, and our company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Successful execution of the full scope of financial and commercial activities in accordance with Siemens Energy Project Excellence standards and Financial Reporting Guidelines, with high accuracy and focus on forecast quality.
- Ability to handle and manage multiple projects other transactional business.
- Managing, monitoring and optimizing targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g., project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments)
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting of Project costs, assets, liabilities and cashflow for multiple projects.
- Identifying, and signaling deviations, managing risks and opportunities, proposing corrective measures
- Preparation, handling and monitoring of Projects forecasts and reflect them in the respective tools
- Issuance and timely submission of Project billing as specified in customer contract and regulations.
- Providing information and commercial/financial reports necessary for project review, indicating deviations, recommending, and accompanying the action plans to be implemented
- Contribution to the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process.
- Prepare and keep auditable documentation for Project.
- Proactively identification of Risks and taking necessary measures to mitigate these identified risks.
- Managing foreign currency risk in the projects in line with hedging/currency guidelines
- Manage stakeholder’s requirements (customer, subcontractors, internal management and other team members etc.)
What You Bring
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in relevant field, alternatively education in a commercial discipline with appropriate professional experience
- Several years of experience in a similar position, ideally with certification as Commercial Project Manager
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Full professional proficiency in English
- German language skills beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively, strong networking, negotiating, and influencing skills, analytical thinking
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure in time critical situations.
- Proven integrity and high personal standards of behavior.
- Experience in working in a multinational and multicultural environment and with international stakeholders
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package in line with the market, you can expect an attractive employer-financed company pension scheme
- We also offer the opportunity to become a Siemens Energy shareholder at very attractive employee conditions
- Under our motto #BetterTogether, we offer our employees the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely. Our offices also leave nothing to be desired and offer space for inspiring collaboration and creativity
- The professional and personal development of our employees is very important to us. With us, you have the opportunity to learn and develop in a self-determined way. Various attractive programs and measures are available for this purpose
- We offer a wide range of options in terms of work-life balance, e.g. flexible working time models, childcare places at many locations, the option of trial part-time work or even a sabbatical
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.