It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We’re aware that we need more diversity in our senior leadership roles, so we welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
The role is within the Commerce Products Team – which is within the Product & Partner team in the Business division. We build, enhance and grow products for Business across three key categories: Payments, Messaging and Digital Identity.
How will you fit into this?
The In-Life Product Manager is responsible for innovating and growing the portfolio of products predominantly of the Charge to Mobile and Premium SMS products but also across Premium Voice and Digital Identity products. This will include identifying opportunities for product growth, development and optimisation and managing the build and launch of them. The role will lead on the growth of these in-life products
Some of the more specific responsibilities:
- Ensure In-life products are suitably optimised and developed to achieve in year budget and required growth against 3 year plan
- Ensures category/product operates within best practice governance including managing risks, lifecycle management and KPIs tracking and reporting
- Leads delivery of product enhancement roadmap items, managing spend, building capability/ processes and embedding into BAU management and understanding and aligning key supplier/merchant roadmaps
- Leads end to end customer and commercial key levers including optimising customer experience, delivering take to market plans, managing partner / supplier contracts etc.
- Support and provide product requirements for the internal transformation project
- Strong commercial capability and able to drive products to deliver commercial results
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong track record of delivery
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
Demonstrable experience in managing products through all stages of the lifecycle
Previous knowledge Payment products (such as Charge to Mobile and Premium SMS) within a highly regulated environment
Willingness to challenge and set high benchmarks for products
Highly organised, flexible and proactive
Strong and effective communicator
Location: Slough (flexible working)
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.