D&D London Restaurants
Situated in Cabot Circus, Klosterhaus is our first restaurant in Bristol, set within the beautiful Grade 1 listed Quakers Friars building. Guests can expect a dining room that celebrates the grand cafés of central Europe; a bar serving classic and modern cocktails (a design we think oozes glamour), plus an array of event spaces and outdoor terraces.
Call this your ‘Haus away from Home’. There are so many reasons to visit, be it morning coffee or lunches, brunches, a post-shopping light bite, a sophisticated dinner in the restaurant or a 5pm cocktail (or two!).
The menu is broad-ranging, featuring some German classics – all of which are complimented by an eclectic wine and beer menu of household to less discovered names.
We are looking for a passionate Commis Chef with bags of enthusiasm and an excellent attitude to join our team
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme