D&D London Restaurants
Located in stylish Marylebone, Orrery is the epitome of elegance. The food, from Chef Patron Igor Tymchyshyn, is truly exquisite, earning the restaurant the Test of Time gong at the Tatler Restaurant Awards 2016. There is an elegant private room with its own bar, alongside a rooftop terrace and a ground floor deli.
We are currently looking for a friendly Commis Waiter/Waitress who will be assisting the team in all aspects of service with a focus on creating a unique, inviting and exceptional guest experience.
This is an ideal role for anybody looking to start a career within the hospitality industry as no experience is required and you will be trained on the job!
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40 % discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in discussing the Commis Waiter/Waitress role further, please get in touch with us without delay!