An exciting position has become available within Barchester’s Customer feedback team. The varied role of Complaints Investigator will involve working remotely to ensure that complaints at all stages are managed and investigated correctly in line with Barchester policy in order to achieve a great customer focused outcome and promote sustainable improvements in services. You will investigate and resolve sometimes complex or challenging complaints, providing high quality responses within the response timeframe. The role will require exceptional communication and investigative skills, as well as an ability to reflect and recommend on change and lessons learned. Hybrid role with travel as and when required.
Barchester Healthcare is one of the UK’s market leading healthcare providers being the third largest in the UK with over 250 nursing homes and hospitals across the country. With a successful new builds programme with 10 new build homes being built and opened every year for the next three years, we are rapidly and successfully expanding.
NEED TO DO
• Manage a caseload of complaints, ensuring satisfactory resolution within policy timeframe
• Liaise with managers at all levels to support a satisfactory complaints and resolution process
• Investigate complaints including at times allegations of non-compliance robustly and objectively
• Review and amend responses, providing constructive feedback
• Develop relationships with key members of the operational team
• Provide weekly and monthly reports on progress
NEED TO HAVE
• GCSE English qualification (or equivalent)
• Experience in investigations
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Experience in dispute resolution
• Professional, transparent, and courteous attitude and communication style
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to work from home and be self-motivated
If you would like to use your customer experience skills in an organisation that is committed to providing quality care, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.