Transformation of Industry
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- · Order related Engineering for Single Shaft & Integrally Geared Compressor Package Design, in order of contract specifications, international and internal standards.
- · Supporting Basic Engineering and creation of first issue of documentation.
- · Ensuring compliance to Contract, EDI (Engineering Design Instruction), Quality checklists & 4-Eye Principles.
- · Creation of Technical Concepts & special solutions pertaining to Package Integration and Layout.Project Budgets (Engineering Hours) & Schedule adherence.
- · 3D CAD modelling of entire Compressor Train.
- · Creation of Layout drawings, General Arrangements, Piping Plans, Foundation plans, cable routing plans etc for compressor packages.
- · 3D Pipe Modelling and generation of fabrication isometrics.
- · Planning, modelling and extracting drawings of pipe supports in Siemens-NX.
- · Assembly modelling of 3D Components like base frames, coupling guards, steel structures and platforms and generation of drawings.
- · Creation of Bill of Materials for ordering of pipe and components.
- · Plan, coordinate, implement and support detail design engineering in cooperation with internal and external customers for international projects of compressor packages.
- · Preparation of checklists, process procedures, master drawings, guidelines to ensure the quality of the documents.
- · Engineering education in B.E. Mechanical.Up to 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- · 3D CAD with Siemens – NX (Modelling, Drafting, Mechanical Routing).
- · Knowledge of Teamcenter (Globus), SAP (Atlas)Knowledge – B31.3 / B 31.3 piping design.
- · Knowledge of structural steel design.
- · Knowledge of ASME, API and relevant internal and international standards.Knowledge of Rotating equipment and auxiliary systems (compressor, turbine, heat exchanger, lube oil unit, gas seal panel etc.).
- · Good Analytical skills, Communication & Cross-cultural skill set.
- · Proficiency in English language.
- · Result Oriented Person.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy
to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications,
we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: