Transformation of Industry
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
A Snapshot of Your Day
Our Service Center Mechanics are responsible for the disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, and assembly of steam turbines, steam T&T valves, centrifugal compressors, and reciprocating compressor components.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Primary responsibility includes disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, and assembly of steam turbines, steam T&T valves, centrifugal compressors, and reciprocating compressor components.
- Review of shop routers, review and understanding manufacturing drawings
- Filling out as found inspection reports denoting recommended repairs
- Review bills of materials and compile spare parts report
- Review repair process and implement repairs
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in industrial mechanical repair
- Background in repair of large steam turbines and centrifugal compressors
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform their assigned tasks with limited supervision and works well with others
- Ability to interpret specifications, blueprints, and follow directions
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
About the Team
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.