Transformation of Industry
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree in discipline Automation/Instrumentation/Controls/ Electrotechnical Diploma (State-certified technical engineer) with relevant experience shall
also be considered.
- Knowledge of Control Theory
- Knowledge of Software:
- PCS7 V9.1 and/or
- RSLogix 5000
- Experience in writing PLC programs
- Knowledge of writing embedded applications in a
higher programming language.
- Knowledge of planning PLC projects
- Proficiency in English language.
- We offer options to work flexibly in hybrid mode of work (up to 50% from home) after successful integration during initial 3 – 6 months
What You’ll Bring
Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the
growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is
protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate
electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our
technology to help protect people and the environment.
global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy
a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year
legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our
focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same.
Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined
creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates
character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity,
or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate
based on our differences.
- Life insurance
- Lunch card
- Pension Plan
- SE Equity plans
- Additional monthly budget for benefits in cafeteria (benefits points for
disposal on MyBenefit platform)
- Multisport card
- Social Fund
- Additional holiday days (4-6 days a year)
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting
offer options to work flexibly in hybrid mode of work (up to 50% from
home) after successful integration during initial 3 – 6 months